Friday, March 6, 2009

Prayer Request ***Edited***

I just got word that my sister's Sister in law was is a very bad car accident. Caroline (SIL) has been injuried. Her father and 2 month old daughter were also in the car. The baby was not injuried and has been releashed to her her father.

Caroline and Neil have been very sweet to me. They have always asked about my adoption and have only ever been positive.

Please pray for Caroline. I know the power of prayer can only help.

***Caroline has a fractured neck. She will be undergoing surgery to help stablize her neck.***

5 comments:

Rich and Jolynn said...

So so sorry. I will Pray for Caroline and her family.

Heidi said...

I just said a prayer for caroline and will keep her in my prayers until you say she is doing well.

Dede said...

Oh no...I'm so sorry to hear this. She's in my prayers.

Carolynn and Steve said...

Prayers from here, too.

Deb said...

Glad the baby is okay. I'll be praying for Caroline.