Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Grocery store experience

I did a little walking last night down Arbat street. There is a McDonalds there with free internet. Just to answer I think it was Joanne’s question I am writing some of my blog postings in my room when I get the thought so that I do not forget the things that I want to remember. Because of my inability to have free internet access at my finger tips you may find that I will post a number of different topics all at one time.

I did go to the grocery store on my way back to the hotel last night. One thing that I loved the last time I was in Europe was trying all the different types of food. I am very adventurous and will try just about anything at least once.

When I was in the grocery store in Denmark there was a wall of little samples of cheeses. I LOVED that idea because cheese is one of my favorite things to eat. So naturally when I was at the grocery store here in Russia I was looking for something similar. There was a less of a selection but I did find one that was very tasty.



Look Gerard IS here!




When I come back for my second trip I have made the decision to rent an apartment. I think that this will be better because I will have the ability to cook food for myself but more importantly for Little Banana. I plan on speaking to Alexander about this in the morning.

2 comments:

Melody said...

So sweet that there is Mini Gerard cheese! :) Because you are, after all, there to see your mini Gerard! LOL

PattiL said...

no Im having flash backs of my milk experience! Try there salmi!