Friday, March 6, 2009

Off the get the finger prints done!

Just a quick post. I am off to Elizabeth for my finger print appointment. Gerard is telling me to get off the computer and go, go, go! We let our parents know last night about my trip for Monday.

Also my visa and passport should be back today. I have my fingers crossed that it will all be correct. I believe the service is closed over the weekend. Jolynn. I will send you the information about the visa I have not forgotten.

PS. I am luck my friends at work still are talking to me. The winning MegaMillions lottery ticket was purchased in the town where we work!! You guessed it I forgot to buy the tickets. Welcome to Motherhood!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Joy what great news! I have been following your blog for several months. Thank you so much for sharing on your blog. Just the story that you have hung trusting in God for over 2 years that your little one is in Russia has given me so much encouragement. As far as this crazy running around you are doing. I am right there with you. We just got our referral on Weds. this week and will be traveling on the 14th. I will be praying that you will be able to get everything done before your trip, that your visa comes fast, & that you and your child will be healthy (no colds or other illnesses) during this precious time that you will have together. Have a great trip.

Jane and Jim said...

Yay!!!
So happy happy happy for you!
I'm so glad your journey is finally coming to an end. Be safe and TRY to relax and have a great weekend!!