Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Awake during the middle of the night no matter where I am

I slept okay. It does not seem to matter what time zone I am in I was up between 1:30 am and 4:00 am. I got the best sleep between 4:00 am and 7:40 am. Breakfast was great I did spurge and eat at the hotel. I loved it but I think it was a bit pricey so I may not do that again but we will see. Jenny it was a European breakfast similar to the ones that we ate when we were in Europe.

Gerard I wanted to let you know that I am not receiving my text messages in a timely manner. I just wanted you to know. Geralyn I can not seem to text you for some reason but I know that I was able to get one through to Amy W.

I have not gotten a chance to check my email. I am how ever able to see the blog comments fairly easily who knew. You all know that I am technically challenged. I will be packing up shortly and off to Alexander who is the representative here in Moscow then I board the plane to Cheboksary. The flight is about 2.5 hours in length.

Jaime Lynn could you please show Cookie how to look at the blog if you get a chance. I just want to make sure she knows how to get to it. Marie I hope you found the link that I emailed you. Chip do not worry I am not walking around looking at the sky. Although I am following people who look like they know where they are going and my theory has been working well.

1 comment:

Amy Webber said...

Spoken like a true night shift girl! I am sorry we woke you the other morning but we are very excited for you and wanted to wish you well. I am thinking of you in Russia and in a sense....a little jealous. I love to see other places and at least I am glad to be able to experience this trip through your eyes. Moscow sounds so interesting. I bet you are anxious to see that little one, I feel as though we already know her. We will be following your progress and I hope that the text messaging isn't costing you an arm and a leg....I thought about that after I texted you...sorry.