Sunday, March 8, 2009

All Packed! NOT!

No I have not fallen off the face of the earth yet. I spent the better part of yesterday cleaning my house. I have this thing that I hate to leave on a vacation with it being a mess. I have been so out of sorts the past couple of weeks that it has gotten a bit out of hand. Well, that problem is fixed.

So how is the packing going you ask? Well as soon as I start I will let you know. I have plenty of time right? And I called my cell phone company right! Well, that is still on the list. I have made a couple phone calls to my credits card companies right? Well No not yet. Then there is the issue with having lost my bank card now that I have found but the other bank card that I lost still needs to be programed with a pin so that is on the list for tomorrow too. I know that I have a bag of converters from the last time I was in Europe but I can not seems to remember where I put them.

Last night we had dinner with Gerard's parents and AM and Eddie. We always have so much fun when AM and Eddie are around. The laughs are non-stop. There is usually lots of teasing each other just like a bunch of 10-year-olds.

Just one note Caroline is my sister's SIL but I still think of her as my SIL too. Caroline is stable and the surgery is on hold til this week some time. You have no I idea how crazy it will make me to not be in the U.S. when and if she has to have surgery. Not that I am involved but my sister and BIL Rick some times bounce things off of me. I hate not being able to be there for them. I know I am a control freak!

So today I have my orders from Gerard (HA, HA, HA). I have to finish organizing Little Banana's room and decide what I will take with me on my trip. Plus I have the office to organize so that if he needs something for the house then he will be able to find it. Our printer is jammed and I can not seem to fix it so I may be making a trip to Best Buy for a new one.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds like you'll have a couple of busy days. I'd check with the cell phone company soon. Our provider, Verizon, does not work in Russia so we relied on the computer and emails. I'm sure you'll get organized quickly. Keep us updated!
Melissa

Carey and Norman said...

Good luck packing. Just think of the procrastination as keeping your clothes from getting deeper wrinkles.

Safe travels and many blessings as you meet your daughter this week!

Stephanie and Dennis said...

I know you have a plan to get everything done, but remmeber, it is not the end of the world if your forget something. In most places you can get whatever you need for the little banana.

Good Luck and let me know if there is anything I can do.

Stephanie

Nicole Brueck said...

It will all come together, I promise! I totally over packed on trip 1 and under packed on trip 2! You will have lots of good knowlegde when you come back what to bring the next time. :)

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Relax. . .Take a deep breath. . .in. . .out. . .now make a list. . .that alwyas helps me! You'll be fine! It will all come together just as it should. Godspeed your way!

Kevin T. said...

Wow - This is it!! I agree to try to breathe! Don't worry - Everything will come together. I can't believe you are so close to meeting your little one - I am so excited for you!!!