Monday, March 2, 2009

12 Inches Maybe More!

This morning I woke up to about 12 inches of snow. I have always loved the snow but now that I associate it with Little Banana I love the snow even more. Dottie is and has always been a little unsure of the snow. The snow was so deep in the back yard that it was up to her knees and elbows.






Tonight I am a little worried. I hope to get some news tomorrow about possible travel dates. I know that this is all in God's hands and I am willing to let God take care of it all. Tonight I am praying that I will hear good news tomorrow.

2 comments:

Nicole Brueck said...

Sending prayers you get the news you have been so waiting for tomorrow (today?)

Big Hugs!
Nicole

PS...here in MN, that kind of snow is normal. :)

Carrie said...

So hoping you hear good news soon!