Sunday, July 19, 2009

The before pictures

I know it seems like I am keeping the pictures of her room from everyone. Well that is just not the case. Nope still not done but really, really close. Gerard just has to finish securing the bookshelf to the wall so that is it good and secure. Once that is done then I can put out her toys. I wanted a shelf that she would be able to easliy access for books and her favorite toys.
I hope to have all the finishing touches done tomorrow. So did he put up the chanderlier??? Yup he did. I know he would my sister did give him a bit of a hard time until he did but it was all in good fun.

Sloan my sister's son who is a couple of months younger then Little Banana was over today and we could not help ourselves. I was trying to decide what I thought might fit and he was walking around so yes I admit it we dressed him up in a couple pairs of her shoes to see what might fit and what might be small. I am sad to say that the one pair of shoes that I loved I think might be too small.

I have also realized that although I have quite a large amount of clothes I think most of what I have purchased will be too big. I am also still looking for that perfect dress for coming home (of course I will change her on the plane before we get off or at least that is the plan).

I told my mother and Gerard's parents today that I am leaving. I think all of them were relieved to know that the day I am leaving for the Russia is fast approaching. Everyone just wants her home and as soon as possible.

So here are the before pictures of her room.





5 comments:

Amber said...

just found your blog and how exciting that your little one will be home soon!

Shelly and Steve said...

I absolutely LOVE the bed! Its beautiful! What a lucky little girl, can't wait until she's snuggling in there at night and running around during the day. Come on court date!

Melissa said...

That bed is adorable. I can't wait to see the finished room and photos of Little Banana sleeping in it!
Melissa

Amy said...

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

Hi sweet friend,

I love the bed and can't wait to see the room all finished!!!

Be sure to take multiple outfits for the flight home just in case. Owen went through THREE before we got to the U.S!

He was in 6 month clothes at 14 months (16 pounds) and 9 month clothes at 19 months (19-20 pounds) and wore a size 2 shoe at 19 months if that helps any! Now, he grew 3 pounds and 1 1/2 inches the first month home, but he was tiny :) I can't wait to see sweet baby banana!! You're getting so close!!!

I know you will find the perfect dress to bring her home in :)

Can't wait for tons of pictures!!!

Oh! Have someone video your home coming at the airport for you. We didn't and I wish so much we had that for Owen :)

much love!
Adrienne