Monday, July 13, 2009

2nd Annual Bon-Fire



It has been one year since I started making my friends do activities specifically so that I am amused for the day. Today was the first of 2 bon-fires that we have planned this year. I can not tell you how much I loved doing this with them. Especially today!

I love the beach and the only thing that makes it better is a fire on the beach. I was able to keep my mind off of everything that has been happening around here and it felt good for a change. I could not help but think how different things might be if she gets to come home with me and I get to be her Mother.

So here are the pictures of today's fun up until the thunder started to roll in.

I want to thank you all for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. These next 2 1/2 weeks can not go fast enough for me. I plan on staying busy, busy, busy just like a little girl I know.









Yes I did make him do all the work! He wanted to I meant he did.












Doesn't he make a handsome Mermaid?



Yes we encouraged her to dry off in the sand!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like a LOT of fun!!

Melissa said...

Looks like fun! The kids are so cute. Ilove the beach too!
Melissa

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

What fun! Looks like you were successful. . .hope the rain held out for a little while. We had a total washout!