Monday, January 12, 2009

A Silver Lining

The meeting was much of what I expected. I am still digesting what the agency is asking of me, my family and how these changes will impact the adoption. I have not gotten a chance to tell Gerard the details of the meeting because he is at work.

I hope you understand that I must talk to him about what was said first. Now that I threatened him to look at that blog while I am away. I hope to be able to talk with the agency more tomorrow.

I try to be one of those people who believes that something good comes out of everything that is painful. Being so far away from my agency and not able to attend the meeting has been very hard for me for many reasons. The first being that I have not been able to form bonds with many if any of the agency representative.

I found a silver lining tonight. In the past couple of months I have started a friendship with two couples from my agency. Have I ever mentioned that I love meeting up with others from bloggerville? After the agency meeting tonight I went out to dinner with them. In all of this uncertainty the one neat thing is that these two women have been nothing but encouraging to me.

Yes I dragged my camera along for the convented blogger friend picture. That is me Lori and Jolynn.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Waiting to hear!! I've nominated you for an award on my blog.