Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bing-Dong Went the Door bell!

Today I was sitting trying to focus on my homework. By the way who said it was a good idea to take this last class, Oh I forgot that was me. I can not wait for it to be over so I can just frolic and play around knowing that I have a baby on the way. Oh well.

So while attempting to chart lines on a graph and trying my best not to break the computer in the process I hear "Bing-Dong, Bing-Dong!" Yes it is the door bell. It was a package. I do love opening packages so I opened it right up.

Here we go a beautiful dress, tights, shoes and headband for the little banana!! The dress is so sweet and is a pink knit with long sleeves. I think this one might be perfect for the meeting at the embassy in Moscow. This is little banana's first present from Aunt Jackie.

11 comments:

Daberath said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daberath said...

The outfit is adorable. She will look beautiful in it!

Roger and Joanne said...

What a beautiful little outfit! And, I believe you have a great plan to use it already.

How exciting! I love all the girly stuff.

Rich and Jolynn said...

All the pink is so cute! Also love the princess stuff especially the Disney princesses. Can't wait to see her in this outfit. When are those travel dates coming, I know it will be this week!!

Anonymous said...

little girl's clothes are so cute! that outfit looks like the perfect thing to wear to the embassy. i can't wait for your travel dates!

PattiL said...

aww how cute! the embassy also has a play area just in case there are alot of families there!

MBKimmy said...

Adorable I can't wait to see pictures - this post left me in tears!

Melissa said...

How cute. SHe'll definitely look adorable in that. We'll both have two very well-dressed little ones soon!
Melissa

Kevin T. said...

Hi Joy,
That is such a beautiful outfit- You are going to have so much fun dressing up your little girl!
This is so exciting - I can't wait till you get your travel dates!

Deb said...

Gorgeous! Perfect for the special occasion.

Carey and Norman said...

How sweet!! I love it!