Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A New Snowy Day

I'm awake or maybe I did not really sleep. I have made the decision that I am going to try to go to the agency today to try and get further clarification about the situation.

I know that I am more stressed then I ever thought I could be right now so I will not make a decision on anything because I find that decisions that have been made in the heat of the moment usually are not the right decision. I must have fallen asleep at some point because I can not even open my mouth because of the jaw pain from the accident.

Those of you who were at the agency meeting last night or who are making one of the meeting in the next 2 days who may read my blog I plan on making a decision well before the first of February. I think that is only fair.

5 comments:

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

You're a trooper. Hang in there and, you're right, keep you head until you can step away and think in a clear environment! God bless and you remain in my prayers.

Stephanie and Dennis said...

Joy - all my PRAYERS, HOPES and BLESSINGS are coming your way. I know that once you have all the facts in front of you, you a& Gerald will make the right decision. If you ever need to vent - I am here!!!

Good Luck!

Melissa said...

You are definitely right to get all the facts and then make a decision. Talk it over with your husband and see what is best for you. I hope all your questions are answered and things can be settled for you soon. Hang in there...
Melissa

findingourdaughter said...

Hold tight to what you know is right. Prayers for you to have clarity and resolve.
God Bless,
Angie in FL

Carey and Norman said...

Thinking of you and praying for your decision!!