Saturday, January 17, 2009

She is Sweet and Generous with Her Heart

Let me tell you how sweet she is!! She is kind and generous with her heart. She loves God I just know it. She is hurting so I am asking you all to pray for Adrienne. After I got the news about little banana, Adrienne was one of the first people that I texted. She texted back that she was at the doctor's office and I felt a little sick. I just got upset I did not know what was wrong and then I started to tell myself that it was a check up or a well check for Owen.

She told me to call her when I got home and I did. She wanted all the details. We laughed about what to name her and how Gerard was doing. I gladly told her everything and never stopped. She laughed and let me "Have my moment." The next day she told me about the baby that she lost.

Please say a prayer anytime you think about her and her family.

2 comments:

jaimejaimelynnlynn said...

I'll say a little prayer. Have you figured a way to tell cookie yet? I can't wait to see a picture!

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

Sweet Joy, you are too kind. There was no way on earth I could tell you what might or might not be about to happen to me when you had such happy news!! Hearing your joy made my day better, it gave me something happy to think about and get excited about instead of focusing so much on my loss. I cannot wait to meet your baby banana. :) thanks again for being such a wonderful friend,
Adrienne