Thursday, January 22, 2009

Paperwork is on its way to Moscow

I got an email from my coordinator telling me that the additional paperwork that I had to complete will be on its way to Moscow today. I am guessing that this means I should get travel information soon. I am guessing sometime next week. This actually works out good for me. I am hoping to travel in the second week of February because that would be easiest for me and my work schedule but we will see.

If I travel the second week of February I will be done with the class that I am taking and I will have some time to enjoy preparing to travel rather then preparing to travel in a rush.

I have so many lists to make. I got another beautiful gift for the little banana today. I am worrying less about her clothes because I know my friends will take care of it all for me.

Here is a little funny story that we refer to as an English to English translation.

Gerard says " Bozz you really need to get some shopping down before you travel!"

I say " Wow you are so right. I need to get some girl toys and maybe a baby doll too! Do you think I should take her some clothes?"

Gerard looking puzzled says "We really need toothpaste and some snacks in the house. That is really what I meant."

9 comments:

Melissa said...

That sounds like something Mike would say. I really hope you get your travel date soon. We usually got about 2 weeks notice before we had to leave. We were told last Wed 1/14 that we would leave on 1/28. It takes about that long to gwet the Russian Visas.
Melissa

jaimejaimelynnlynn said...

More kid juice boxes! I love them!

findingourdaughter said...

LOL that sounds like something I would do.....when I get a referral all other stuff will get trumped from my brain!

Hope to hear of you traveling to meet your little girl very soon!
Hugs,
Angie

Troy and Rachel said...

Yay on the paperwork!! I love the conversation you and Gerard said. That sounds like many of our conversations around the house even these days!! You must be getting so excited. I loved the dress you received from the little banana's Aunt Jackie!!

Kevin T. said...

That is great that the paperwork is on its way!! - Can't wait till you get those travel dates! I guess toothpaste is a necessity, but it's much more fun to shop for baby clothes!!

Roger and Joanne said...

HAAAA!!! So funny! Oh...Gerard.

Yes, I'm sure you're friends will have your little dressing beautifully. But, yes you should really bring some toys and snacks for her during your visits. I've already begun stocking up on those.

Good luck with getting everything done before traveling.

Anonymous said...

love the english to english translation! very male! :) my husband does't even eat if i'm not home to fix it. what's up with that?

Carey and Norman said...

Congratulations of completing the paperwork once again. I will pray that you get travel dates soon. Cute story on shopping! My thoughts were with you too!

Deb said...

Men! Cute story.
Hope your travel works out the way you hope.