Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm Still Here

I'm still here! No news! I do not want anyone think that I secretly got a referral and forgot to blog about it. Honestly, I plan on not telling my family until I have all the travel dates secured and probably wait until a day or two before I travel. As for my blogger friends you will be the second ones to know. I just love surprising my family. I got to keep them guessing.

I have been having computer trouble the past couple of days and I have been forced to use Gerard's computer which is driving him crazy. He has a little OCD so me touching the his computer is one of those things. He is afraid that I will be changing all the setting and downloading a ton of things. No amount of reassuring him is working.

I am back to school. I know that I told everyone that my last class was last summer but after an audit of my credits the University decided that I needed one more Math class. So that is what I have started this week. Math online is not as bad as you would think it is.

I have been feeling very positive for the past couple of days. Here is how I can tell that your thoughts are so powerful. The other day when the computer problems started I kept looking at my home page which has the weather on it. The 3 day forecast showed 3 big balls of sun and the temperatures were between 60-67 degrees for all three days.

So I am thinking this is great. Because I just hate the cold weather so any respite from the cold of winter is always appreciated. Mind you I was home all day Dottie was in and out ALL day. I was feeling warm in side and had even thought "Well if the temperature outside is going to get to 67 degrees I am going to turn off the heat."

Now this is where reality comes in. The actual temperature here in NJ was about 30 degrees, raining ice and dark but in my mind it was sunny and warm. I finally realized that the weather had reset to some place in California!!

Off to do homework then tomorrow I will pack for Detroit. I just can not wait for the meeting.

8 comments:

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I hope you hear something very soon! Please keep us updated!

Kim said...

Isn't it amazing how you want to tell your blogger friends first! The adoption blog community is irreplaceable. :) Hope you hear something soon.


Kim
www.prudhomme-family.blogspot.com

Carey and Norman said...

I cracked up that you were looking at the wrong forecast. After all our rain lately, the 67 sunny days sounds like a dream to me too.

I cannot wait to hear more about your time in Detroit and the news your agency has to share! I am praying for good news with a referral soon to come!!

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Cold rain is the worst, isn't it??? If it's going to be cold, let it snow!!! : ) Funny about the wrong forecast. . .Godspeed and good luck in Detroit. I'll be praying for you the entire time. Keep us posted, however you want to tell us your news! We'll be thrilled whenever we hear!

Kevin T. said...

Hi Joy,
I am praying you get all of the answers from your agency tomorrow. I can't wait to hear the best news for you!!
Have a safe and fun trip!
Teresa

jaimejaimelynnlynn said...

What type of math class?... If you need any tutoring let me know!

Roger and Joanne said...

I hope the meeting with your agency goes well. Good luck and we'll be waiting to hear....

Anonymous said...

i'm anxious to find out what you hear at your meeting! i can't wait to hear travel dates from you!!!