Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Finally Got to the Store

Today I had a bunch of things on my list of things to do. The most important things were: finish school work, pay the bills and go the the store (remember we are using a travel size tube of toothpaste). I got my school work done! Yeah I am pretty much done for the week I just need to take 3 quizzes but it is in math and I love math.


So I got showered and dressed. Oh yes I used the last of the travel sized toothpaste and off to the store I when. I needed thank you cards and I pair of boots for me. Yes I got boots with a heel that fit and do not hurt my foot that I have broken too many times in the past.

Which brings me to shopping for the little banana. Who can pass up a deal. I have been looking for new bedding for her because the bedding that I thought would be okay for either a boy or a girl is just not going to cut it now. Must be pink that is her favorite color according to Gerard! I just love shabby chic stuff. New furniture makes me nervous, I know hard to believe but true. Old furniture drives Gerard crazy! So I was looking in TJ M*xx for something different but that was reasonably priced. No luck. BUT

I did have luck in the clothing department. A new dress and pants outfit for the little banana. I also came across a deal on buster brown shoes all leather and only 7.00 dollars. She will learn to hate these shoes because I bought 3 pairs in different sizes.

So how am I doing on the outfitting for a little girl home front.





Go ahead ask me did I get the toothpaste?? Well yes after I made it the whole way home and pulled into the garage and figured out that I needed to go back to the store to buy it.

7 comments:

Carrie said...

I am enjoying following you as you prepare to meet your sweet little girl. So much fun! The clothes are precious. I hope you hear something about travel dates soon.

MBKimmy said...

I love your posts! I am loving it - loving to hear the excitement in your voice and watching you get ready! Thanks for sharing and I will be on edge reading waiting for some PICTURES!!!


PS with my first I had bedding that was neutral ... as soon as we found out it was a girl I sold it at once upon a child and got a GIRLY one too!
hahaha

Melissa said...

The dress is absolutely adorable. I love it! Hopefully you will travel soon to see your little one. It really is an exciting time.
Melissa

Kim said...

Those are some CUTE clothes! I love the shoes!

Roger and Joanne said...

The clothes are adorable!
Too funny on the toothpaste. I know I've done that one before....

Kevin T. said...

Ha! You had to go back out! I just love those outfits!- Shopping for the little Banana is going to be a blast!

Dede said...

It's so great to see you so excited about your trip. I love the clothes and remember how hard it was to hold back on the shopping.

Also, I thought of one more thing for your trip prep. Don't forget to call your credit card company and let them know the dates you will be there so they don't freeze your card.