Sunday, August 30, 2009

A day at the park--with lots of pictures

Sunday we went to the park for about 30 minutes. She is a girl on the move and is happiest when she is doing something. I do not have the the type of child who you can put in one spot and she stays there for longer then about a minute.

I wanted to take some pictures because I have to start to think about her announcements that I will be sending out. So I mostly took her to the park so that she gets used to the camera. Here are a few that I love.





But by far some of the cutest pictures are the ones that I took when we were walking (big surprize) back to the car. I held the camera low and not at my eye.






This IS my favorite picture!!

19 comments:

Rich and Jolynn said...

I so love the bloomer outfit "Pink" and the flower hat! So Cute! Everyone of the pics is precious but I do like your fav too. :)

Melissa said...

She is just so cute! I love all the photos. You are right though, the ones on your walk back to the car are the cutest. The light hits her face and lights it up much better. Too cute!
Melissa

Polly said...

Joy, Anna is such a little poppet and these pictures are adorable. I'm so glad that everything is working out for you.

Julie said...

Love the dress!! Such a cute flower you have!!

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Oh I love them!!! Is it okay if I steal one of them and edit it for you! I think it will turn out soo cute! I have a thing for photography..lol..!!

Amy said...

she is TOO precious! you are blessed!

MBKimmy said...

Okay I love your favorite too ... my next favorite is the one just before it with her head tilted a little looking at the camera ...

what a beauty!

Dede said...

She is so precious and I love the one of her holding your finger too.

Kami said...

She is so sweet, Joy! I love the outfit she is wearing too! It reminds me of the little outfits my Cabbage Patch dolls wore when I was little! So, so cute! Glad you guys are having so much fun!

Unknown said...

I LOVE that last picture! She's yours!!!!!!!!!!!

MandyJo013078 said...

those pictures are so cute! :) I loved the little dress with the bloomers! The last one was the best! So sweet!

Anonymous said...

She sounds like my grandson.. a man on the move.. guess they are making up for lost time of being on the go. Congrats again..

Christen L said...

It's wonderful to see these pictures. She's so precious!

kate said...

I love that last one, too. Just what you were waiting for!

PattiL said...

OMG How adorable! She is beautiful!

Carrie said...

Great pics! She is just beautiful!

Deb said...

Beautiful! All of them are adorable. I love the last one with her gripping your finger. Precious.

Amy said...

GREAT pictures!!

Anita said...

She could not be sweeter.