Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm heading to the airport!!!!

I am on my way. I slept great, Gerard did not. He was up a couple of times waiting for me to get up. I did get the car cleaned out. I double checked everything I packed. Remembered my camera, money and passport. I got the embassy documents copied this morning. I would not be an adventure unless I did something at the last minute.

This time I decided to take the airport shuttle, easy, cheap low stress. I do feel butterflies in my belly this time. I am way too excited!

8 comments:

Rich and Jolynn said...

I love that you are on your way!! So excited for Anna to be home in America. Safe travels and keep us posted if you can :)

Jo

kate said...

But what happy butterflies they must be! Can't wait to hear more about this special time. And to see Miss Anna!

Anonymous said...

hi,joy and gerald didn t catch up with you two yesterday,but was happy to see you went to the beach and out to one of your favorite spots tp eat give your little banna a big kiss for her nanny and have a fun trip we will all be waiting for your return if gerald needs anything while you are on trip have him call me much love your mom

Candace said...

Thinking wonderful thoughts and sending them your way! Hope you have a safe trip and can't wait to see pics of your little Anna banana! :)

Carolynn and Steve said...

Yay Yay Yay Yay-----

Prayers for safe travels!

yay yay yay yay yay!!!

chrissy said...

oh my gosh oh my gosh! we have to get together when you come home!

Dede said...

Have a safe trip!

Melissa said...

Safe travels! Get us pics soon!
Melissa