Saturday, August 29, 2009

Which do you think she prefers?



The other day she took me to the front door. She is a girl on the move and actually likes to go for walks in her stroller. It was close to nap time so I was thinking good maybe she will fall asleep. No chance after a 30 minute walk I took her to the park 2 streets over.

So which do you think she preferred,

Slide?

Swings?

Walking in the mulch?

No it was the construction equipment. They were doing work at the township building and using heavy machinary and that is what interested her the most. My Father would be so proud. I know her Daddy was very proud of her too

3 comments:

Lori said...

She's such a cutie! Funny about the construction equipment - I think you can buy construction equipment videos for kids, she might like them.

John and Lee said...

It sounds like you guys are having a blast getting to know one another. She is a doll - Lee

Anonymous said...

Would your Father be proud that you can't get married because he can't walk you down the aisle? Sounds like an excuse to me. Will Gerard adopt Anna or will that be a "common law" relationship also?