Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What's the word mocking bird?

Well, I could not stand it another minute. I have started the emails to my agency to see if they have any news. First of all I just want everyone to know that I have not expected any news up until this point so I am not disappointed really about there being no news about a court date.

I think I am going to start marking it on my calender however to remind myself to call them. I know that sounds crazy and a little OCD but I am a little OCD with my calender. I mark everything down in it.

Having an organizer in my phone is nice but it is so not the same. Which brings me to my phone. Remember how I told you that I could not figure out what was wrong with it that I could not send an email from it. Well I figured out what the problem was. I put in the wrong email address. When I realized it all I could do was laugh and say "What a Maroon"

3 comments:

Beth said...

I hear you about getting in touch with the agency. Mine loves to just email but that does not work for me because can not get personal emails at home. And when I call and leave a message they have 24 hours to call back is there policy. For me sometimes I want to know ASAP. Any ways I hope you hear soon. I am in Ekat. right now and just meet my son 2 days ago. I leave friday to go home and start round 2 for the paper work. They tell me probably 7 months till I get back hereUGH So like you will have pictures to remind me. Hope you get good news soon. Beth

Nicole Brueck said...

I wouldn't hesitate to call them as well. I emailed or called (or did both) every week until I had a court date. That is there job. That is what they get paid to do. Do NOT feel like you are an impostition. You aren't, you are the reason that they are still doing business. :)

Big Hugs coming your way. Glad your walk went well. You have such a great light shining within you.

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Today's technology!!! Yikes!! All I can say is that our children will be part of it all and they can take care of everything for us!! I just hope they continue making regular paper calendars that I can store in my purse! (Like you, that is what I depend on. . .)