Thursday, April 16, 2009

5 Weeks down!!

Well 5 weeks down also know as 35 days. If you want to get technical I would say 840 hours or 50,400 minutes. After all a minute is a really long time. Have you ever tried to not think about something for one whole minute?

I think it is impossible. That is one thing that makes humans so unique. At work there are times when I have to time things for 1 minute. It does not matter how many times I have to do it I still start thinking WOW a minute is a long time.

As far as the wait goes I have my good minutes and bad minutes. I am trying my best to keep all my minutes filled with things to distract me from missing her that are positive. Sometimes it works and other times it does not.

I am making it through slow but sure. After all the turtle did win the race! What would I do if I just had one more minute with her? I think I would just probably stare at her in amazement.

I have so many things to write about but I fear that I am really boring.

5 comments:

Rich and Jolynn said...

Uhm, You are not boring! In fact I need to check to see how you are doing so don't stop. As soon as I am feeling better I am going to get out of this house and walk with some music. That burns calories and minutes for me, hehe.

I want you to have a court date right now!! I am Praying that the call will be coming soon!

Troy and Rachel said...

You are not boring adn we're all out here to support you and we're all rooting for you and your court date! We'll all keep praying not only for the date but for your peace while you wait!

Matt and Carla Morgan said...

Oh, those waiting minutes are so long! Do take care of yourself.

cm

Melissa said...

I found the minutes before I'd fall asleep the longest. Ugh! You will make it. I'm hoping for a quick court date for you. Hang in there.

Oh, Colby is actually riding a miniature horse. They are much smaller than ponies and much nicer. The ones he rode were about 33 inches tall. Just as tall as Colby. Too cute!
Melissa

Nicole Brueck said...

Agree..you are not boring at all!

Sending you prayers for a call very soon. HUGS!