Saturday, April 4, 2009

I have been banished to the garage

Back in December my TV broke in the living room. I was so sad to have to buy a plasma screen TV. I know that makes me sound crazy but I just can not see where it is that much better.

Plus the one really sad thing for me was I had to get a new entertainment center. I loved the one that I had. It was the first piece of furnature that I purchased new that I really loved. Gerard had to take it apart somewhat so that the new TV could fit on it.

Trying to find a new entertainment center is harder then you think. I looked everywhere. I did find one that I loved but at the tune of 3900.00 dollars I just could not bring myself to buy it. Plus it had doors that Gerard really did not like. His answer was I can just take them off. My answer was heck NO not if I am paying that kind of money for one.

So I conseded and we got an unfinished one that I am finishing. I went to pull into the garage and Gerard had completely unpacked it and set it up for me to finish. I guess I have to finish it so that I can have my spot back. I really like to park in the garage mostly because I lost my house key and have not made a new one yet.

2 comments:

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Don't you just love it when they do things like that??? I am parking outside now, too. . .the Tahoe won't fit! sigh.

Dede said...

We went through the same thing when we had to upgrade our TV a few years ago. We loved our wall entertainment center but Rob had to dismantle it down to the base for the new one to sit on.