Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Waiting for the seal of approval

Every time I have to drive to Trenton one song runs through my head. Ready?

"Over the river and through the woods...."

I know it sounds crazy but the drive is not a bad one but from my house to Trenton the drive is pretty rural in areas. Which is quite a switch from the parkway where most people drive a minimum of about 75 to 80 miles per hour even though the speed limit is much less.

I drive the parkway every day so to drive at 45 or 55 miles per hour on a 2 lane road it seems so different and a bit relaxing almost.

As of today at 3:08 pm I have officially dropped off all the documents that I need to send to Moscow. What a relief to know that tomorrow at 3:09pm I should be able to pick up these documents and send them out to the agency for their long trip to Moscow. Amazing how a few pieces of paper are so critical to being reunited with Little Banana.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Ugh! THe dreaded apostilles! I hate those. I can remember many trips to Hartford to get those done. Thankfully the office would stamp them while I waited if I only brought one or two at a time. Otherwise I FedExed them overnight.
Melissa

PattiL said...

did you get your court date yet?

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

What a relief to have that part done! Now you can sit back, relax a bit, and enjoy your wait while you finalize getting ready for life with your daughter. How exciting for you!