Sunday, April 12, 2009

Did I ever tell you about Russian TV?

I only remembered this the other night because this show came on and I started to laugh because I remembered seeing it in Russia. Ready it was Pimp my Ride!

I know it seems a bit odd that this is a show that I would watch. I think I just like the creativity of the show. Neither Gerard or I have a pimped out ride. Okay I do but not my choice. My new car has additional lighting that changes colors to pink, purple, blue, red and white. It actually impresses most 5 year olds so I like it.

The funny thing is watch this show and now picture it being translated into Russian without the emotion and enthusiasm. I laughed through the whole show.

5 comments:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Russian TV is funny! I watched a lot of it this week...

I am so glad to hear that your follow-up papers are all done and hopefully we can get a court date soon!!!

We are home...

http://Iloveyoumorethanpeanutbutter.blogspot.com

jaimejaimelynnlynn said...

hahaha... the pimped out lighting impressed me... I'm easlily amused!!

Amy said...

You have to post a video of your changing lights. Way Cool!!!
While in Russia we watched Jon & Kate plus 8.

Congrats on all your paperwork!
Next post Court Date.
Happy Easter.

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

We saw that show too! I also liked watching Russian MTV. Unfortunately, the most popular song while we were there in Dec. was "I kissed a girl and I liked it..." so now when I think of Russia, that song starts playing in my head. Oiy!

Jane and Jim said...

It IS funny seeing American tv in Russia!
We used to watch Pimp My Ride all of the time!!