Friday, April 10, 2009

Ring, Ring, Ring

At 7:30 am the phone started to ring. Who could this be? It was Tom from the lab. My test results are in!!! He told me that he already faxed a copy to my doctor who I know is not there today but at least the results will be there for Monday morning.

Today I was able to take one of my favorite pictures. I completed all the supporting documents with the exception of the medicals which will be done in a couple of weeks because of the extra things that are needed.

Without further ado here is my picture!!


Dottie snuck into the picture which I thought was cute.

7 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

Congrats on completing the paperwork...I was hoping the ring, ring, ring was the CALL!

Kellie said...

I took the same picture of all of my docs. It is amazing how much paperwork is required!
Have a fantastic Easter. Praying your call is soon.
~~Kellie

Carolynn and Steve said...

Yay for completed paperwork! So glad that you got your results back and things won't be later with court as a result!

Have a great Easter--you're in my prayers in this really tough time!

Melissa said...

Congrats on the completed paperwork. What a load off your mind for the holiday. I will be quite happy to not see another apostille for some time. Although.... a little girl would be nice.
Melissa

PattiL said...

UGh I hate paper work, ok where is the nursery pics at

Roger and Joanne said...

Aren't you glad paperwork "@$*%" should be just about done? Hopefully for good.
My lab Pardo snuck in my picture shot, too! Nice posing as nice as your dog, though--cute!

Amy said...

It's amazing how much paperwork there is, isn't there?? Hope the results are back on Monday for you!!

I saw your question on sizes... she's wearing a 12 or 18 month shirt/pants. They both fit, but the 12 shirts are a little short. 18 months are a bit more roomy but the 18 pants need to be rolled at the waist and sometimes on things like jeans -- pinned at the back. Shoes are like 5 - 6.