Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Attention Target Shoppers!

I am in the market for 2-N's or 1-S. I happened to be in Target and found them in the section just inside the front door. Gosh I love the dollar area. I think they were about 2.50 each.

I was not able to find these letters and I wanted them for her room. If anyone happens to find them I would be very willing to pay for them as well as the cost for shipping them to me.

When I told Gerard about my hunt for them he looked at me puzzled of course and said "I think you should see if she wants her name or monogram on the wall first."

Okay lets all put this into perspective me decorating her room is mostly for me. Not to mention that she does not speak much so I think I should be able make most of these choices before she is able to give me her input. I have heard that once a girl is able to give input life as you know it is over.

It is so cute that he is thinking about her and what she likes. He just knows how to make me laugh when I need it the most. He is so convinced that she will be more like him and less like me. I of course am thinking the opposite. As if you did not know I am a bit of a free spirit and he is way more controlled in his actions. We both love to laugh so I hope she is like both of us in that respect.

11 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

I think as she grows she will be a little like both of you! Then you'll have the perfect mix with the laughter included!!

Melissa said...

She will definitely pick up a little from both of you. But, Colby is really nothing like either of us right now. We are both a little more shy and more introspective. Colby is way more outgoing. I guess he will help make both of us more outgoing.
Melissa

Beth said...

Love the post Target shoppers!! I will check in the target near me when I get home. I have one more day in Russia then home to get the paper work done. I love your comment about what your husband thnks she watches. With my 3 year old I am always asking his opinion, or what he wants and so many people say he is only 3 and I say I know but he is the boss and now he is a big brother so one more for him to boss around. beth

junglemama said...

i'll be on the lookout !

Nicole Brueck said...

I will look at Target tonight too when I am there. :)
We did Ryan's name on the wall too. We got wooden letters at Michaels and painted them.

Kim said...

Decorating the room is such a great time and a fantastic way to make the wait go by faster! :)

Kim

findingourdaughter said...

I will check my local Target today! So anxious for you to get your court date!!! Praying it is very soon.
God Bless,
Angie
P.S. Thank you for all the encouragement and support on my blog! Big Hugs!!

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

Too funny! If you don't find them there, check Michael's!!!

jaimejaimelynnlynn said...

Target in Mayslanding, no N's or S's they only had A, B, C's!

findingourdaughter said...

No luck at my local Target either...hope you are able to find them somewhere.
Hugs!

Dede said...

Did you find your letters yet? Post and let us know. If not, I'll check ours this weekend.