Thursday, April 9, 2009

4 Weeks down

In the spirit of trying to stay positive here is my run down of week # 4. I am visualizing my blood being tested, then the lab results being entered into the computer. All this in preparation for me to pick them up tomorrow.

I think 4 weeks is a big mile stone.

If my wait is to be 5 months then 20% of the wait is behind me. For that I say thank goodness.

If my wait is to be 4 months then 25% of the wait is behind me. For that I say I can do this.

If my wait is to be 3 months then 33% of the wait is behind me. For that I say only 2 more to go.

If my wait is to be 2 months then 50% of the wait is behind me. For that I say YIKES! I better get something done.

Thanks for waiting with me.

7 comments:

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

You should be getting your Petition to the Court soon. This is a great form that you will indicate what her new name will be! We got ours on our Anniversary. . .It was awesome because it made me feel like something was happening. God Bless!

Melissa said...

Wow! 4 weeks already. Time has gone so quickly here. You went over to Russia very shortly after we came home. Wow! I hope your wait is short.
Melissa

Roger and Joanne said...

I hope you're 50% done waiting!

Maybe we would meet in Moscow for a day, hmmm...????

Troy and Rachel said...

I hope your 50% or more done waiting!!!! Get busy girl!!! (as if you haven't had enough on your plate!!)

chrissy said...

counting with you! 4 weeks is a milestone! almost there!

Carey and Norman said...

The wait is truly one of the hardest things I've ever done. You do forget once it is all done. Amazing how time heals.

Praying for news soon!

Penny said...

I hope your on the short end. You seem to have a great handle on the numbers............

Praying for quick turn around time.