Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Where is the letter G

Last night was my first night back to work since I broke my arm. I forgot how hard it can be to stay up all night long and here is the proof. We had a problem with a name crossing over from one computer to another. This is not an uncommon thing that happens so I know the drill. You call Bud and he fixes the problem.

I got my dialing finger out and called up Bud, yes his name is really Bud. I read off a list of names last then first. Here is an example of the names (Last names changed to protect their privacy)

Me: "Smith Daniel, Smith Danielle, Smith Erin. See Smith Girl is not listed!!"

Bud: "Joy we usually list them in alphabetical order so check farther down the list where the G's start." Honestly he said while laughing at me.

Me: "Oh there she is! I'm sorry I forgot where the letter G was located. Fine if you want to list them that way:-)"

Bud: "Joy if you are forget where any other letters are located call me back I might be able to help!"

Being off has been hard on my brain. Now I hang up the phone and my friends at work are on the ground laughing. They were uncontrollable. We laughed about it for the rest of the night.

I probably should not post this in case someone in Russia reads this because how will they approve me to be her Mother if I do not know my ABC's. I better start to practice the song again. I wonder if that is a question I will be asked in court?

**I promise pictures of the room are coming.

6 comments:

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Don't worry! Knowing your ABC's is not required. . .if it was, we'd all have to learn it in Cyrillic! sheesh. You'll remember the song when the time comes. It's like riding a bicycle. I promise!

I'm a little teapot, short and stout! Tip me over and pour me out!

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout. Down came the rain and washed the spider out! Out came the sun and dried up all the rain and itsy bitsy spider went up the spount again!

Aidan's favorite.

Melody said...

It's okay! Maybe you can just homeschool Little Banana and you can both learn your alphabet together! ;)

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

here you go...

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

I checked twice to make sure all the letters were there...ha!
That's what being a Mother does to you Joy.
You are a funny girl!

Kristine

Troy and Rachel said...

It is hard to go back after a break!! tOO FUNNY - THANKS FOR SHARING!

AMIT said...

Oh hope that everything works now.

Apostille info