Thursday, June 25, 2009

Week 15 is OVER!!!!!

For some reason I feel better that week 15 is over. Not that this was a bad week actually is has been a pretty good week but now in my mind I have reached a new milestone I am starting WEEK 16. Now from reading other blogs I have seen that this is where the wait for a court date starts to ramp up a notch. What I mean by this is that most fellow adopter start to hear news of a court date around this milestone also know as 4 month, 16 weeks, 112 days, 6720 hours, 403,200 minutes, only 24,192,000 seconds approximately.

I love the way that sounds and I am smiling as I write this post. I laugh every time I put the word only in from of something like that. In my mind it always makes it sound better. So I think this will be my new standard answer when someone asks me how long I have waited and laugh. Try the only trick sometime you will laugh.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Has it really been 15 weeks? Hopefully it won't be much longer. Thinking of you lots!
Melissa

Matt and Carla Morgan said...

You are too funny! That is a lot of seconds, indeed :)

I hope week 16 is your week for some news!

cm

Dede said...

Crossing my fingers that 16 is the magic number!

AMIT said...

So has any news came up yet?

Apostille info