Friday, June 26, 2009

Guess what I got....

Made you look! I am so childish, really I'm sorry. No not a court date but I have a feeling one is on the horizon because as my Mother would say "A little blue bird told me so...." This would be what she would tell us when we were children and would wonder how she would know something that we thought she did not know. I can remember sitting there thinking how is that possible we are indoors.

Her other favorite saying was when we were crying she would give us a cup and tell us to collect the tears for the fishes. I do remember sitting on the floor trying to cry and catch the tears. Usually the tears would stop pretty fast. Wow and I off topic.

I got in the mail my new and improved I-171. My other I-171 expired on July 17. I was pretty sure that I would not make it to the U.S. Embassy before before then so I applied back in the end of April for an extension. Yesterday I got my new one in the mail. Yeah for me!!

I could not be happier today, really I know that sounds crazy but life is good and I am way less worried then I have been. Prayers are being answered believe me.

9 comments:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

I hope you hear something really soon! So when you said...a little birdie...did you get some good news from the agency? Come on Joy...give us a little more...

And by the way...I clicked over to your blog in so much excitement when I saw the title..you stinker!

Have a great weekend!

Kristine

Melissa said...

You brat...I was so excited to see the title today. Glad you got your I-171 form but wish it had really been the call. Hopefully soon. Any hints (birdies on the horizon?
Melissa

Nancy said...

Congrats on the I-171H! I've been through several updates!

Just wanted to introduce myself, another single parent.

I'll look forward to following your adoption journey, trips to/from Russia.

Congrats on your sweet little one! Hope the court date come quickly!

Hannah said...

Hi, I just stumbled across your blog today and wanted to leave you a note wishing you luck on your journey and hoping for a quick pick up date for your sweet baby.

My son came home from Russia nine years ago and is just the biggest blessing :) Good Luck and God Bless.

Dede said...

Good news on the I-171 extension. We were sweating ours at the end. Good idea to be proactive!

Troy and Rachel said...

So glad you got that form. It seems like that particular form makes a lot of people nervous! Now you can check that off your list~

ana said...

Congratulations on your updated I-171! I know that was a huge relief. Hope you'll be traveling soon.

jaimejaimelynnlynn said...

Cookie heard about the baby back in October from the little blue bird! When I was little my mom also did the glass cup to the eye for the fishes! Our family is so cute!

AMIT said...

Hope that some good news come up soon.

Apostille info