Thursday, February 26, 2009

Stop the Madness!

Poor Gerard is all I have to say. Our house is turned upside down. I find it amazing how unorganized my house becomes when I sew or do other projects. I am the only one to blame. No one else. I am sure that if he were not so sensitive to my feelings right now he would say "Stop the madness, put the sewing away. I just can not think with the house so unorganized!"

Thank goodness he understands that this is my way of relieving stress. I just put the buttons on a new sweater for Little Banana. He is relieved when I have finished a project. I just never tell him that I usually have started 2 others.



I also promised my Mother that I would put a better picture of her on the blog. The last one she was in her night gown without make-up and crying. So here is a better one of her from Aristotle's violin concert. For a 6 year old he can really bring down the house.



I think this is the one that I will leave for the little Banana in her photo album.

11 comments:

Rich and Jolynn said...

Wow! Those are two great photos!!

Lil banana needs to ask her Mama to make a sweater just like hers for Jolynn (jojo). That is so stylish and perfect for Spring. How did you make the flower?

Melissa said...

Little Banana has a very talented mama. Get your sewing in now because soon you won't have the time or the energy to do anything but chase her around. I love that sweater.
Melissa
P.S. Gerard better get used to disorganization. Ours looks like a toy store blew up.

Carey and Norman said...

Love the sweater. Boy are you talented. Your mom's picture is really good too. I see where you get your beauty!

I hope you hear news soon and I'm glad they are still processing adoptions even with the ban in some home study agencies.

Jane and Jim said...

Your little chickie is soooo set! Everyone is right, you should sell them on Etsy.

By the way, your mom is gorgeous!!

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

I would love to sew again. . .and finish some of my unfinished projects! Ah well. . .You are very talented! I wish I could knit and crochet like you do!

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Beautiful sweater...should I email you my address so that you can send it my way? haha....really though...I do enjoy shopping on Etsy!

Anonymous said...

you continue to impress me with your talent! beautiful sweater. beautiful mother too!

jaimejaimelynnlynn said...

What a cute sweater, and the picture of Cookie is Beautiful!

Nicole Brueck said...

Great pictures!
This is the hardest part of the journey if you ask me....waiting stinks.

Heidi said...

I love the delicate little pink sweater you made for your daughter. Have you knitted/crochet for a long time? You are very good at it. My mom always made things for my daughter and they are special to me. I am really happy for you during this exciting time.

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

I just have to say... I. LOVE. THAT. SWEATER!!!!!!! Joy, you really are so so so good. Etsy is so calling your name!