Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Someone is holding her baby!

I have been following a number of different blog for quite some time. One blog that I started to follow about a year ago was Melissa and husband in their quest to bring Colby home. I remember the day she got her referral although she may not realize it. Then a couple of weeks into the process I realized that the region that her little man was located had a very long wait.

At that point I start to quietly pray for her and strength for all of them during that process. She was strong and determined. Well Melissa is now in Russia and holding her precious little baby. What a wonderful day today is!!

PS. I did figure out a bonnet for little banana!

2 comments:

Nicole Brueck said...

It's a great thing to see someone graduate isn't it? That is my wish for you too...to know you are holding your little princess!

HUGS!

Laura said...

I'm so glad to see others watching and praying for Melissa and Mike just like me!

It's a wonderful feeling to see one of us moving forward into parenthood knowing that the rest of us are close behind.

Hang in there, joy!

~Laura