Saturday, October 17, 2009

So how was work you ask?

Yes I was scheduled to go back to work on Thursday night and Friday night but for reasons I can not discuss that plan was changed. No my Mother is doing well, nervous but still doing well. I found out on Friday that her heart is very healthy and she can have surgery if needed. She is scheduled for a biopsy on Monday morning and I am hoping for the best.

The plan for work right now is that I am do back on Wednesday and Thursday night. I have not decided if I am going back as of yet. We are looking into many different options right now. Leaving her home without me is something that I am having a hard time with. I know she cries a lot at bedtime and I just want to be there for her.

As for today I think we might be going to see my sister at her son's school fair. She is too funny she started a booth at the fair where she is going to sell bags made of recycled denim but the funny thing is she does not sew. My poor Mother and I were roped into helping. We did have fun making the bags. I always love a challenge.

It is almost 8:30 am and she is still sleeping. Yeah for me. I think I am off to the shower before she wakes up!

4 comments:

Dana Doctor said...

Family first Joy... always. Miss you! Keeping your mom in my prayers.

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Going back to work was the hardest thing I ever did. . .I look forward to a hopeful day in the future where I can be home with my dudely. I know you pray for the same with Anna! And if you figured out a way to do it, you better share your secret!! : )

The Gum Gang said...

I feel your pain. I hated going back to work after my boys came home. I am in the process of figuring out a way to stay home too. I hope it works for you. I know how important this is to you! Good luck, you are a great mom!

Melissa said...

I know that's a hard decision. Thankfully it was made for me. I am thrilled to be home with Colby but I must say I do miss work and the adult interaction. Do what is best for your family. That is all we can ask of ourselves. Enjoy your time home with her. And as always, thinking of you all and your mom.
Melissa