Monday, October 12, 2009

Is there anything better then bubbles?

First off when we bought this home the back yard was dirt. Yup dirt. To say the least the people who owned our house before me made it our home did not care for it at all. Literately the house was unlivable for about 5 months. The people who owned it before us drove all the neighbors crazy and not in a good way. To the point where it took them all about 6 months to figure out that we were not them.

So about that I just get so much pleasure from my back yard that it is not even funny. I go out there every day. Anna loves to explore it too. She has started to hide behind the trees that we have planted and that is too cool.

Jillian came over to get her schedule for baby sitting because I will be back to work later this week. Originally I had planned that we would go to the lighthouse but she fell asleep on the way. We opted to head to the store for a gate for the hall instead.

When we got home I could see that Anna needed to unload some of her energy so to the back yard we went. Anna has not really liked bubbles much. I think it was because the first time I tried to blow them for her the solution got in her eye. But today is there anything better then bubbles? No way!












Yes I asked Jillian to hold her because she needs to start because she will be caring for her at night including bedtime. Anna already has a hard time at bed I want her to feel safe with Jillian. These are by far my favorite pictures so far. Sorry Gerard Jillian is much better with the camera then you are.

14 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the sweet photo of Dottie, Anna and you!! Great pics :)

Keith and Jennifer said...

Those pictures brought tears to my eyes! They are wonderful!

Kellie said...

Love the pictures! Anna looks like she is doing so well. I really hope Dottie starts feeling better soon.
I so wish we lived closer and could get our girls together. Maybe some day. What a neat connection they have. :)

Ms. Elaine said...

These are great pictures. I love the one of the bubbles at her face as well as the first one of you holding her.

Carolynn and Steve said...

I agree with everyone else--these are such amazing pictures! You all look so very happy, and I'm SO glad for you!

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

OMG!:) I love these pics! That is one happy momma and one happy baby girl:) Makes my heart smile!

Anonymous said...

Joy - Those pictures are beautiful! I agree - I especially love the one with Anna and Dottie and you! You are just glowing and I am so very happy for you all! Warm wishes...Teresa

Melissa said...

The photos are really great. You can see her just laugh and laugh. We love bubbles too. Especially popping them. Great photos of the two of you as well!
Melissa

Pam said...

Joy,
Awesome pictures!!! My favorite is the 5th up, you two have the perfect smiles. Not only do you have a cute daughter but you have a beautiful niece, what a lucky women. And I agree bubbles are a hit!(As are pony rides!)My DD was so excited to see Anna and Dottie together!(by the way her name is Nova) And she said to tell Anna HI!

Shelly and Steve said...

I'll chime in too....Beautiful pictures!! Anna is a DOLL and can I just say you look amazing!! From following your blog for a long time, I can tell you have lost weight and look incredibily happy. Motherhood agrees with you BIG time!!

The Robins' Nest said...

Beautiful pictures!

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

I LOOOOOOVE these pictures, Joy!!!!! I must say too I love her hairbow :O) You both look so happy and beautiful together.

I wish we lived closer!!!

Christen L said...

That is one happy girl!!! :)

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

Wow, your photos are truly beautiful! They are ALL so good, but I agree with everyone that the one with Dotty is the best! Jillian is a great photographer. Anna looks so cute with the sweet little bow too! wink, wink! I just know she and Lexi would have a great time running around together and chasing bubbles.