Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Big truck even BIGGER surprize





Before court I was very fearful of having a baby shower. Quite honestly I have never had much luck when it comes to these types of affairs for me. My Mother insisted on having a shower so I conceded to let her give me one and it was beautiful only one problem. Because of many reasons only family members were invited.

I think they scaled it back because I literately broke my arm 2 days after I agreed to let them have it. Although you all my think that I handled it well I admit I was probably a bit snappy, wait I know I was a bit snappy. I remember thinking as I looked around the room that I was missing my friends.

You have to understand they have had to endure endless nights of me talking to them until I was blue in the face about when I would go to Russia to get my baby. So I will say that I think I just felt like something was missing. They had scheduled a baby shower for me during my leave that I canceled because of doctor appointments for my Mother.

Which brings me to yesterday morning. This big truck pulled up in front of my house and out popped a man to deliver this!!!!

The box is really big just like the hearts of those who gave it to Anna and I. I can tell you that I can hardly contain my excitement and have already started to pester Gerard to put it together. I just know that Anna will have so much fun playing with it once she realizes what it is.

The words thank you seem to be not enough. I told them that she had EVERYTHING and quite honestly I meant it. They just love to prove me wrong that is why I love them!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

That is so nice of your friends. The pics of Anna and "?" are so sweet! I love her little jacket.

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Wow how awesome! You have the best friends!!! Head over to my blog today I just posted about talking to your child about adoption!

Pam said...

Oh No! Is that who we think it is? Could that be Gerald? What sweet friends you have, Anna will love it. Oh ya, forgot to tell you loved the bow in her hair in yesterdays post

Melissa said...

What a great surprise. I'm sure Anna will love it. Friends are truly the best. And is that Gerard?? How cool!
Melissa

Dana Doctor said...

Have fun Anna!

Jane and Jim said...

Soooo nice!!! She's going to love it!!!
You have great friends!

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

You got a blog award:) Go to my blog to pick it up!:)
http://ilovemymist.blogspot.com/