Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What do you do when....

The other day I heard Gerard call me
"Bozz I think we have a problem!"

Okay not really words you want to hear, right. So I jump up run into where they were playing for him to tell me
"I think she pooped her pants!"

I know that I should not encourage this behavior from him he should just change her but that is not what I am writing about. But I think it is funny that he can do so many things but poop is not on his list as per him. Just like he only cares for the middle part of the dog. According to him the hands, feet, mouth and hinny are my parts of the dog.

Anyway, here is the problem. I started to change her and during the process clear as a bell she said
"Ka-ka" and pinched her nose until I was done changing her pants.

6 comments:

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

OH Joy! I have to admitt I laughed out loud when I read that!!

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

I'm so glad Aidan doesn't call it Ka ka anymore! I never liked that!

I have to admit to a guilty pleasure of listening to Pat change Aidan early on over the monitor. . .and getting on the phone so my sister could listen in. . .it was sooooo funny to listen to!

Men with children are priceless.

Melissa said...

That is so funny. It took Mike awhile, and he still doesn't like it, but he will change Colby. Now we are dealing with PooPoo in the undies! That is yucky even for me!
Melissa

Shelly and Steve said...

Steve checks out for poo-poo duty too. He'll do it on occasion, but its drama...I still get "Mommy....I'm DONE" yelled at me from Dylan....he says I'm the BEST bottom wiper :o) Oh, thats what I wanted to be when I was little!

jaimejaimelynnlynn said...

haha.. when i was little we called it Kei-Kei La-La...i have no clue why!

Bonky's Mom said...

LOL...cute story!