Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Things she LOVES to do

Take off the stoppers that on the cabinet doors so they bang rather then close quietly.

Wipe the house down with a diaper wipe.

Flush the toilet.

Fake cry (which I love sorry, I just pick her up and cuddle her when ever she does it)

Run to the water at the bay beach

Feed us those gross yogurt melts that she will eat.

Dance to the barn in the morning and the pig at night.

Drop stop, look down at the ground and says "Ka" and look is amazement that the thing that she just dropped in on the floor.

Cruella de Vil, yes it is a small doll that was given to me as a joke but she LOVES it and calls it "La-La".

6 comments:

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

The diaper wipe thing is so Mist! She is 6 and I have baby wipes here for my nieces and she sneaks into them and "cleans" her room up!!! To cute!! Your such a great momma:)

Christen L said...

love this! you should try to do this once a month or so... i'm sure 2 years or more from now you'll look back and want to remember these little things. :)

Carey and Norman said...

Very sweet...glad you are writing all of this down!

Troy and Rachel said...

OKay - I wish I knew the diaper wipe secret long ago because Daniel loves a wipe too. I sure wish I knew that on the plane ride home!! Anna sounds soooooo normal!!

Amber said...

so very sweet and things you will definitely remember:)

Laura said...

oh, yes...we get our wipes at Costco just so we have enough on hand for Kristina to clean the house over and over! Isn't it just toooo funny??

I have to give you kudos, Joy. Since I've been home, my blogging has dwindled tremendously. I do my best to keep up -- truly I do -- as it will be my keepsake for my dtr. You, my dear, get in daily posts and I am in awe of you. I try and will start on one day and finish it days later.

Send me some of your organizational skills STAT!

Blessings,
Laura
P.S. Love the pics in the park!