Friday, September 4, 2009

Funny story about the monitor

As you all know I purchased the monitor with the screen where I can see if she is up. The verdict is in I LOVE it. It is great I can actually here her breath which is very comforting.

The monitor has an A and a B frequency. Do you see where I am going with this post. So I decided that we should go ahead and hang the electronic eye. I can still take it down and move it but that is easy. Did I mention that I was hanging it in my bedroom because that is where she is sleeping?

So I was showing Gerard how clear the picture was on the screen and remarking at the clarity when he said "Impossible, I do not have it plugged in!" You guessed it I was looking at a neighbors crib.

Here is the funny part we have had the monitor eye on non-stop in our room, yes even while dressing, (Keep your minds out of the gutter please non of that goes on in our room with her in there). I wonder if anyone has accidental seen us dressing. Too funny.

Gerard is a little leery about undressing in our room now. Which makes me laugh. Guess what outlet will be put on a switch?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL too funny!!

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

HAHAHA! Ours does the same thing! We have 7 houses on our street with the same monitors so each one can see a neighbor on the other frequency and if ours is off we can see someone else's child on our own frequency! Scary and crazy too, isn't it?! I didn't know this for a while, and one morning I was in the shower and Owen woke up and started looking for me in his nursery, and I ran out of the shower with no clothes on! I hoped and prayed later that no one saw me that day! We can even hear our neighbors on ours on the other channel too which is just weird. We turn ours off every morning! LOOOOOVE the monitor though. It's so nice not having to run in and wake him up if he's stirring but not really awake and to be able to see what he's up to!

Jill and Cliff said...

Wow, I did not know that could occur. I have one in the twins room but it is wired. I can see the twins on my tv and I keep that on all night. Makes you wonder who can see you.

Christen L said...

HAHA! :)

Melissa said...

Wow! That's a little wierd. They really need to make more frequencies. Hopefully no one sees anything they shouldn't see.
Melissa

jaimejaimelynnlynn said...

Oh my too funny!... I havn't seen anyone else on mine 'hoping they don't see me'