Friday, September 11, 2009

Daddy can I lean on you?

Yesterday Anna and Gerard were playing she pulls him around by the finger and takes him all sorts of places. Yesterday she pulled him down next to her and just started to lean on him.

His reaction was so cute
Gerard: "Look Bozz (that is me) she just wants to lean on me. It is okay Anna you can lean on me."
Me: "Oh that is too cute"

While in my mind I KNOW she is pooping! A few minutes later I hear.

Gerard: "Bozz, she is growing a tail!!"

Anna's reaction a smirk then a kiss on his hand.

Yes, Anna you can lean on your Daddy.

6 comments:

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

LOL! We mothers always catch on to them things huh!! :)

Pam said...

Too cute!! Ill have to remember the growing a tail thing, HaHa!

Rich and Jolynn said...

Hehe! Too funny.

Melissa said...

Very cute. Daddy's come in so handy sometimes!
Melissa

Christen L said...

That's funny! :) Still sweet, though.

Anonymous said...

Joy, that is just sooooo cute!!!
I am just catching up with your blog and am so happy to hear Anna is fine! She is just so darn cute!! Have a great weekend!
Teresa
P.S. I have been thinking about you and would love to catch up sometime soon!