Monday, September 28, 2009

Nothing is funnier then...

There have been a few things that have happened around here that were so funny that I just never want to forget. Anna really is starting to become quite maternal. She has a number of different baby dolls that she is keeping track of. One closes her eyes when you lay her down. I think it is neat because she connects the closed eyes with sleep even though she really is not fond of sleeping at night. Tonight as I was putting Anna to bed she was playing with her baby in the crib. I started to tell her that I love her and she put her finger up to her mouth to shhh me. Then she pointed to her baby and made a snoring noise. I just started to giggle because I get it that you should be quiet around a sleeping baby and she gets it too.

The next thing was Gerard asked me this question to which I answered him with immediately.

When are you going to sit her down and teach her how to talk?

4 comments:

Barrett and Jen said...

ADORABLE!!

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Oh Boy!! I LOVE Gerard!! : )

Melissa said...

Very cute. Colby is constantly Shhing us when Misha is laying down. I guess dogs and baby dolls need their sleep too! And I just have to laugh at Gerard's question. How adorable!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

so sweet!