Saturday, May 30, 2009

Things seem a little squirrelly

As a people and animal watcher I am one of those crazy people who feed the squirrels. I have a squirrel that I refer to as 'Monk' because he stops on every post of the fence. Part of me daily routine is to feed the "birds."

I also have a nasty habit of leaving the back door open that includes the screen door too. I know that I will have to change this once she is home but it is so much easier with Dottie.

Well I will have to change that habit sooner rather then later because they found my stash. I cleaned it all up and went about my business. So yesterday morning when I was sitting at the table going over paperwork Monk started to knock on the door.




4 comments:

Fullers1006 said...

Oh goodness wha ta cute little squirrel!

Amy said...

Hi Monk! Too funny! I have a similiar stash.

Can't believe it's week 12 already Joy! Hopefully -- SOON!!!

findingourdaughter said...

LOL....that squirrel has not missed many "meals"!
I hope you hear some "court" news very soon!
Praying and thinking of you!
Hugs and God Bless,
Angie

jaimejaimelynnlynn said...

I think it's cute you have a squirrel named Monk. I have a robin I named Lawrence and another bird I named Stripes. I feed them a shot glass of food everyday so that I can feed them everyday!!