Saturday, May 9, 2009

Prayers needed

For the first time during this wait I am so upset and I am fighting back the tears. Right now I am about 4 hours from home and praying that there is no traffic because I have never been so upset.

Usually I make a big enterance in to a room as if you did not guess I really like to joke around. Well this time my enterance included a fall. I landed square on my elbow and I heard a distinct SNAP!

I am not the type that cries in public so I was able to get up off the floor and make it to the bathroom where I felt my arm after urge to throw up and pass out vanished. I sat at the party for as long as I possiblily could and now we are driving home to drop me off at my hospital.

So why post now you say? For lots of reasons it really hurts and this is keeping my mind off the pain. That is one reason.

Please pray that it is not broken. I think there is a 50/50 chance that it is not broken in my heart. In my brain I think is closer to an 80% that it is broken.

All different sort of things are going through my mind. I do not want to use my FML for a broken arm I want it for her.

How in the heck am I going to be able to travel to get her if it is broken? How will I be able to pick her up and hold her?

I was saving today's post for something way more exciting. Yesterday I got an email saying that they had reviewed my documents and I only needed one additional document that would be really ease to get. I have a feeling that my court date is coming soon.

Maybe between here and there it will get better is that possible? I only can pray that it is.

7 comments:

Rich and Jolynn said...

Oh no! I am Praying that it is just a scratch. Praying for you health and well being.

Congratulations on the news about an easy to get document. I think this is a good sign.

Carolynn and Steve said...

Oh Joy!
I'm so sorry that you got hurt! Prayers from here that it is something minor and fixable and that God will give you peace and the knowledge of His presence with you in all this!

BIG BIG MAJOR HUGS from me!
Carolynn

Anonymous said...

oh....i hope it isn't broken! when will you know?

Dede said...

So sorry to hear about your arm. I hope it is not serious. We're praying for you!

Jane and Jim said...

I'm soooo sorry- I'm praying that it's not broken.

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Praying that you heal, regardless of the outcome! Healing is the key, right?

I had a tooth go bad about a month before we went--before we found out we were going. I actually thought to myself that I was glad we didn't have a date yet!! I couldn't imagine being in Russia with an infected tooth. . .still can't.

It all works out. God sees us through. Don't fret because He will make it all good for you.

You're in my prayers, as always!
Stacy

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I hope you did not break your arm! I'll be praying for you. That is good news about your paperwork, and it sounds like you are getting closer and close to getting that call!