Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Belated Mother's Day

I hope everyone had a great Mother's day filled with lots of hugs and kisses. I was very lucky because a nice little potted flower made it the whole way here from Russia. I would take a picture but my picture finger is not working great.

Okay here is something funny. Friday Gerard starts to dictate my list for next week. Now understand that he actually thinks that I listen and cross things off his list of lists for me to do. He gives everyone lists so we usually all laugh. Honestly I would hate to be his Father because he gets the biggest lists of the hardest jobs.

So on my list for Sunday was to cut the grass. We teased him all weekend about there was no way I was going to cut the grass on Sunday. Sunday morning when Gerard got home he looked out the back door and said "You will do anything to get out of mowing the lawn!"

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hi Joy,
I don't think you will be doing much for awhile but healing quickly I hope. Who sent you the flowers from Russia? Thinking of you. Lori from Michigan