Thursday, May 21, 2009

10 weeks down on to lucky # 11

This has been quite a week. I am on to Lucky # 11. I would like to thank everyone who has kept me in there thoughts and prayers this week. I am very blessed.

Okay I am over my meltdown for at least the next couple of days. So here is the update all the documents from my 2 doctors are done. It is funny because I used to work with both of these doctors and to be quite honest I think most nurses or at me are a little bossy. I in my usual form I walked into his office and stood there and watched him sign everything. He laughed and said "This is like old times" What sweet man.

So today I am off to Trenton. To drop off paperwork. My plan is to have these documents into the mail to the agency my Friday mid morning.

Now for the arm. Yesterday I went to this doctor too for some of the extra special paperwork that I needed because of the arm. I can not tell you how much I love this doctor too. Not only did he give me the paperwork right away he looked at my arm again because of the pain. The fit of the cast is good. I just need time.

I am much better today then I have been in days.

7 comments:

Nicole Brueck said...

I am glad to hear your paperwork is going to be all done soon and your arm is starting to feel better. It is so normal to be frustrated during this part of the wait because there really is no control other than turning in your paperwork. And truly, all you want to do is to try and not totally loose your mind before you see your little banana again.
Big Hugs!

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

I'm glad you're doing better. No fun stressing about stuff! I'll continue the prayers. . .

Melissa said...

Glad to hear things are looking brighter. The paperwork hurdles are almost over and you are going to get through the race! Keep plugging. Hopefully you'll get it all set and get the phone call very soon.

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Bless your heart...I think about you all the time. You have been the MOST patient person through this entire person and have been a wonderful example of a positive attitude! I am praying for you, for your arm to heal quickly and for a quick court date so that you can have your little girl home in your arms soon!

Glad that the doctors are so willing to help you..that is really a blessing. Hang in there Joy...it is going to happen!

Hugs, hugs and more hugs...
Kristine

Anonymous said...

i'm glad things are looking up. those "blue" days are not fun.

Carey and Norman said...

Glad to hear you were able to complete your paperwork! That is a blessing before a holiday weekend! Now, we just need that call to come!!

Kami said...

I am glad the paperwork is all coming together, Joy! Yea! Hang in there, once you get that paperwork to Russia everything will go quicker. When we sent in our papework before our second trip, it didn't take long at all for them to assign us a court date. I am praying for you and that your arm starts feeling better soon! :)