Thursday, May 14, 2009

9 weeks down off to the double digit wait

What a busy week this has been. I just can not believe that 9 weeks have passed since I held her in my arms. Because of my arm I am not able to drive so I am at the mercy of my family and friends.

Today Nancy offered to take me to Trenton to pick up some documents. We were in and out in 5 minutes but the drive is about 3 hours round trip. Amazing how everyone is pitching in to help out. I think I will have to make at least 2 more trips out to have documents apostilled.

Because of the arm I need to produce a few more documents from 2 doctors. There seems to be one small glitch in obtaining a license that I need but I am hopeful to have it by next week.

I am hanging in over here. On to week 10. I am looking at it this way I am probably at least half way done with the wait.

6 comments:

Roger and Joanne said...

I can't believe it's been 9 weeks either. Wow. I truly hope you don't have another 9 to go. But, I know what you mean about in the meantime keeping very busy. I've never been so busy. Wouldn't it be cool if our Trip 2's overlapped in Moscow?!

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Well, if you go the same time length that we did (4 months, or 16 weeks), then you're more than half way there! Think positive girl! : ) Stay cool. . .And when you get home, we definitely need to get together. I have an Aunt in Shrewsbury. Great excuse to come see you!

Sarah said...

I really think the first ten weeks of waiting was the hardest, after ten the excitement, and the 'to do' list, starts to grow. Really hope you hear soon.

Kevin T. said...

Hi Joy,
I have been thinking about you and all my blog friends, but have been taking a little break from everything. I can't believe your arm is broken! - Well you look great! I am so sorry your wait has been so long in-between trips - I am praying that you get that court date really soon. Enjoy your time at the shore and when you least expect it, it will happen!
Can't wait till she is finally with you guys forever! I hope your arm heals fast! Take care...
Warmest wishes...Teresa

Rich and Jolynn said...

I hope your arm will heal quickly. It is so nice that everyone is helping you get around especially the long drive for the little apostille.

Praying that you will hear something soon.

Jo

ferchm said...

Apostilla.com, Inc. is a professional company that specializes in nationwide expedited Apostille and Embassy Legalization services, for the international use of documents. For over 8 years, we have been world leaders in the Apostille and Embassy Legalization services. http://www.apostilla.com