Sunday, May 3, 2009

Could I be Nesting, Hmmmm!

I have not heard anything about travel dates but for some reason I have been a cleaning fool this weekend. I mean I even pulled out the bed and vacuum everything in my bedroom. There was enough dog hair to knit another dog. Okay I am honest since I streamlined my fiances and had to let my house keeper go I do not always get to vacuum under my bed.

I have gone through an entire bottle of Windex and magic erasers. I even washed the shower curtains. I am burning up the cleaning in this house. Then the realization set in that in a few short weeks I will be home with a little one running around. So off to break out my other bottle of Windex to paper towels I have more base boards that need my undivided attention.

8 comments:

Rich and Jolynn said...

I have that at my house too. Enough fur for a real beautiful knit. It may be a sign that you have a need to nest. Could it be this week that we will hear something!!! I hope so, I am Praying for your court date.

Melissa said...

I went through the same type of experience. I wasn't sure when the phone call would come but I became very antsy about a week or so before and nothing could settle me. I sure hope you get your phone call soon.
Melissa

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

I know what you're talking about--on all counts! I couldn't stop moving for about two or three weeks before we got the call! And, I sweep and vacuum all the time and think I'm throwing one of the dogs away each time! WE brush them, too! Two Golden Retrievers with their long hair makes it a hairy scary place sometimes!!! Can't wait for my maid to come back!

jaimejaimelynnlynn said...

Sounds like you are nesting over there!! Maybe we should rub shoulders so I can take some of that cleaning motivation!!

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Clean now because when that little sweetie walks through your door...your cleaning time is going to be G-O-N-E! but then holding time will arrive...it is great.

Can't wait and I hope you hear this week...you are being so patient and productive!

Kristine

Roger and Joanne said...

You go! It seems that would certainly mean a phone call is near. No time like the present.

Jane and Jim said...

I hope you hear something this week!

Amy said...

Good plan! Clean now while you still can. You'll appreciate that you did later.