Sunday, April 25, 2010

Walk competed

In spite of the weather I dragged myself out to the boardwalk to walk and completed not only the 4 miles required for the March of Dimes but more. The extra mile we walked was not because I was feeling spunky but because we walked right past the turn around mark.

At the last minute I decided that the weather was just not good enough for Anna to come on the walk. A month ago we were in short sleeve shirts on this very boardwalk. I guess it is not quite summer yet. Jillian (the hunter) thought it was too cold to go for a walk on a spring day in the pouring rain and wind so she stayed home with Anna.

That did not stop us we are hard core March of Dime junkies! Just like last year fun was had by all. I know it sounds crazy but even though by the end of the walk I was cold wet and tired I still had fun.

Here are the pictures as promised.


The half way mark


Jaime and I


Amy the repeat offender from last year



Geralyn and Matt

1 comment:

Donnadman said...

Great job! Are you at Point Pleasant? Thinking of you! Anna is beautiful!

~Donna
babies6/frua
Manasquan vacationer :)