Friday, April 23, 2010

Bunnytastic!

The other day Gerard was mowing the lawn and one of her favorite things to do is watch him do this. She likes to chase him around the yard while he is pushing the mower. Watching him mow the lawn is so different for me.

My first house was a townhouse after ten years of living there the house that we built was done with a very big yard. Gerard and I were both working like crazy but we do feel like maintaining your yard is a reflection on who you are. When I say that does I do not mean you have to have the best of everything or anything ornate but your yard should be neat and clean. We do find it is easier to think when things are straightened up. Anna does better when her toys are where they belong I have also found.

Which brings me to our Bunnytastic moment. Some how Anna saw a baby bunny when he was cutting the grass. Anna loves animals...all animals. Needless to say mowing the lawn was put on hold for about a half an hour but still got done. Anna insisted that we all look at the baby bunny.

The poor bunny was so nervous. I just could not help taking a few pictures of her and the bunny. I feel like my favorite pictures are the ones where I she is doing something. Gerard and I were talking about that when we were watching the bunny. That is when he gave me the biggest complement he told me "You are capturing the memories. I like the ones of her doing stuff better then the posed ones too."




Anna's bunny face since bunnies don't make a noise.

Oh and this is our vegtable garden which is what is going to be cleaned up today.

No comments: