Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Stuff and things***Pictures added

Easter was wonderful! What a relief to have a holiday under my belt with the least amount of stress possible. I did have to work going into Easter as did Gerard but I made it home before she woke up. The funny thing is she milled around for close to 30minutes before she found her basket.





I will add pictures but I am doing this from my phone. Today is an NYC day for my Mom. She actually qualified to be in a research study because her lung cancer had a mutation within the genes. MSK is working on a vaccine for her type of lung cancer that is still in the early stages but one that shows quite a bit of promise. So we will have a number of trips to NYC in the next couple of weeks and than some over the next 3 years. She has one more surgery hopefully for early June.

Wow I am so off topic. Yesterday I was playing with Anna and just felt so relaxed. This is the first time I have felt so relaxed in the couple of months. We played outside then I did a quick pick up around the house because yesterday was also Anna's first speech therapy session.

I think the session went very well. Anna plays well when you are able to hold her attention. I am very happy with the personality of the therapist so I think the three of us are a good match. Anna has about 10 words but she mimics me and others so the therapist believes that she will progress fast.

I had scheduled an appointment to get Anna's pictures done for Easter in her dress. We took the illegal daycare or IDC as Gerard refers to us to the mall. Yup we took 5 kids to the mall. It seems as if we are really traveling in packs lately. So much so that I do see a bigger car in my future. I knew I should gone with the 7 passenger SUV.







We got the whole way to the mall to figure out that I had forgot her dress at home. So her Easter pictures were not what I had expected them to be but they did turn out cute anyway. I will schedule another session. I tried to buy another dress but I just knew I would not be happy so better to wait.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I am sure she looked cute anyway. But that is something I would do too, forget the outfit. Glad you had a wonderful Easter. We did too. Hope the Easter Bunny was good to you all!
Melissa

The Robins' Nest said...

She looks so happy! I love the smocked dress, so sweet!

Dana Doctor said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Jane and Jim said...

Awesome pics - love the dress!

Melissa said...

She looks adorable. I love the dress. And her hair is getting so long! What a great Easter!
Melissa