Friday, December 19, 2008

Look out for Falling Rates

Life is good around here. I showed Aristotle my blog and he was so excited. For a 5 year old seeing your name on the Internet is a big deal. He was so cute in his winter concert. My sister called me today to tell me how sad he was that I had to leave. He is a part of the No Cavities Club!! That is great news.

So I have been watching the mortgage rates for the past couple of months. I love to buy and sell houses. There is nothing more exciting. I can dream about a summer home. I stumbled on a deal and wanted to let everyone know. The 30 year fixed rate has dropped. My mortgage company is offering a refinance with no appraisal, no closing cost if I do not take out cash. This is great for me because I will be decreasing my monthly payment. Yeah for me! Watch out for those falling rates.

2 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

We've been trying to pay attention to the dropping rates to for refinance. Thanks for sharing that you've seen them drop!

Kevin T. said...

That is great that the interest rate dropped more! My dream is to someday have a cabin in Vermont - But that is a long way off!
Have a great weekend, Teresa