Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm Sorry!

First I would like to say thank you to everyone who has posted postive comments to my blog. When I started this blog I really only intended for it to be a way for me to communicate with others who are positive. I try very hard to stay positive and recently it has been a big struggle for me. Some times I think that many of you can and have seen through my posts about nothing to see that I am hurting.

It appears that I have offends some readers about my comments about the cost of day care. I go on record to say that this was not my intension. I was truly surprised at the cost. None of my family members have ever used daycare so this was a shock. For this I am sorry.

I may not agree with everything that I see written on another person's blog but I embrace that person's right to talk about that information. When I post a comment on another person's blog I try to think about what I am saying

1. Will this hurt that person's feelings?
2. What would I think if some one posted that on my blog?

I think this goes back to if you do not have some thing nice to say that please do not say it at least on my blog.

If after reading this post and you are still offended by my thoughts and feelings then please understand that you have the right to not read this blog. I love when people leave comments but please understand that there is a person on the other side.

I would also like to take this time to apologize if I have commented on any one's blog and hurt their feelings this was not my intention.

7 comments:

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

I couldn't agree with you more on your point about being nice when commenting on someone's blog!

Let's all remember to use our MANNERS! Please and thank you!!!

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

No worries! I pay $800 a month YIKES!!! I didn't know either. I applaud your pre-preparing for this kind of expense. It really does change your budget and you are right! It is surprising that it is this high. . .It makes me wonder "Why am I working, again????" Maybe you all could move to Virginia and then we could start an affordable daycare service! : )

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I think the daycare cost is so high, too! We were amazed when we started looking into it before we got S. We pay over $800 per month in TN for full-time care. It sounds like it is very high where you live.

By the way, I agree that people need to be encouraging on adoption blogs. Isn't that the point of leaving comments? :) Thank you for always leaving nice comments on our blog! I really do appreciate them! Have a great weekend! :)

MtnGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MtnGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin T. said...

Hi Joy, I thought the person who commented on your blog after my last comment was sort of yelling at Me, too because of what I said about the cost of daycare!
Your comments on my blog have always been so nice - Thanks so much for that. Kevin and I have a long way to go, but this transition has been made a whole lot easier by friends like you who have such a big heart. I know how this whole process can get at times and I am just an email/phonecall away.
Oh - I like Stacy's idea about moving to VA and opening a daycare!
Take care...Teresa

Jane and Jim said...

Don't worry about offending anyone! There's a little box on the right hand side of the computer that they can press if they don't like what they're reading - X!

You're not running for President so say whatever is on your mind - it's YOUR blog!